srijeda, 16. listopada 2013.

Runaway

Runaway


Today, it is very hard to me to think and understand how can I be so badly in sin and in the same time Jesus is doing His work through my spiritual gifts He gave me? It is true that I confess the sins and that is the only answer to me. I often feel very happy and not heavy any more when I confess the sins and they really disappear even when I not immediately repent. The most often is that repenting is very long process in me. The most terrible moment is when I cannot find a mortal sin in me. That is hard and I am not aware how bad it is.
The biggest sin in me is my thinking that I can help somebody and than I push my self to help even in sin. Wrong is that because I think I am somebody. I have to pray Jesus to help people and not push my self to help. That sometimes become well, but it is rare. Often I help somebody whom I see in sin and that is bad also. After that I pray and try to help that man or woman and I suspect that I am in sin and that is very bad. When the new day comes, I see there were only my sins and I suppose I did not help anybody, only I am sure that Jesus said something to somebody through me what converses that particular man or woman.   
That is one of my crosses, such behavior and I decided rather to run from people when I suspect that sin is going to attack me because I think I was enough with this world, thirty seven years I tried to manage the people around me and more ten or more years I was trying to manage me and people together and there was not a big result, but it was necessary. Now I am through with that and I think I have the right to run from the people. I hear the call to get better in myself and to care for my self more than ever. That is because I saw that I have so many gifts that I have to work on them, it is something as commandment in my heart. It is only because I see that I do not know anything, but when I see what I have done, I see that there are some very good things that I was not aware before. In the other words, I saw more goodness in my self lately and that is not me, that Holy Spirit. I have to let Him work and do His job. It looks like I am trying to be happy but it is not that. I am innocent in that matter because I was very often in anxiety and fear and I had rough times and I do not know to be lazy or happy and I do not want to. To give my self to Holy Spirit in my gifts is a hard work for me, it is hard work to enjoy and be happy, very hard. I do not know that, but I know very well what the real peace in the heart is. That I know since I was baptized and started to dine Body of Christ. I know what the real peace is. 8:46



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar