petak, 18. listopada 2013.

Bodljikava žica Vukovara



The City of Wolfs

2013-10-18 Friday in Croatia morning 10:37
I have to say something about the headline I saw with an edge of eye it says that our town Cut over in the translation, that is the wolf-town, is really the WOUND and I did not read further. In that town it is a symbolic war going on. I just have to say that the wound is whole aria and that is none of your busyness.
There Croatia was born again after eighty years of world cold war and other wars. That is Croatia as it is now as a Member of Europe Union. It won’t last forever. Our big and small nations are fighting against each other in a way that is without doing the thinking.
I have never been there, but our youngsters save my life and lives of my children there, all of them are death. I live, and my children are alive, thanks to that death vets.
I would like to know why they had to die in such horrible way, but they were not curious about such questions, they simply gave their lives for me. Now I am trying to do my best in that way of thinking and that is giving the life for our youth.
This area is restless area and affects the whole Balkan, but that City of Wolfs is not Balkan. It is on the North and in the close connection with rest of Union. Real Balkan is our hearts and washed brains, we are all here the servants who work in the vineyards and give all we have, including lives, for other states that are bigger. We are in the middle of nowhere where no body wants to find himself.
We are the sensation for the history of this wider area of Europe. It is not us who are killing each other we only defend the homeland when the Big Forces are in the conflict of their interests. That is the virtual identification number of this area. It means WATCH OUT! DANGER! MINES!
THIS TOWN IS ONE OF MANY MINES THAT WE HAVE FOR THE WORLD. In one word it is called Balkan which means something terrible.

Now, no one can prove me that this misunderstanding is not in the close connection of the world interests. We have no reason to quarrel, but the world is fighting among it self. World always in history was putting the wire around us because nobody wants the conflict, but conflict in the world exist and than it is easy way to avoid the serious talks and to prevent the people in the world from viruses and bacteria‘s. 1810  1129

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar