ponedjeljak, 7. listopada 2013.

In the Backyard




In the Backyard
Now the night is here, above us;
It is rainy, rain I let through my window
Because in the nights I have a trust
While I live like a young widow

Still my home is this prison,
Prisoner is kind of fashion
That doesn’t have a reason.
Still, the reading is my passion.

News I do not care very much,
Rather writing the story of my self,
But I somehow have a hunch
That my story won’t be on the shells

Because the history
That we write over here
Never makes such a story
That is good to be hear

Winner writes the headlines,
Not the prisoners of the system
System accuses it self in our minds
Those are black as a bistre

Like the night without the moonlight
While the rain is falling
In the backyard see the prison-light
How it flashes as it is calling

Only those who are bad or pore;
In the rain it is like a Savior
For us which are without a cure.
Prisoner, watch your good behavior.
2013-10-08 Tuesday morning 4:50

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar