nedjelja, 27. listopada 2013.

Faith is Rational



Chapter 17
Faith is Rational
2013-10-28 Monday morning 3:53 sometimes it looks like I repented from atheism to the Christianity only because I have to tell to Christians that they are not okay, to criticize them. Really, very often I am thinking how I could not get the answer from the believers about God because giving me the answer would mean proclaiming the Gospel in the state that is trying to kill the Lord in humans. That is the reason why we today have such questions about faith as we are faithful and as we are not rational.
One of the very first things I learned about God is that He is Holy Spirit on us and among us who gives wisdom, ratio, clever advising, braveness, knowledge, faith and fear from sin.
I am surprised how do people in the world are forgetting that fact. Many of them do not know these simplest things. These are gifts of Holy Spirit which do you get when you confirm your faith and than you get anointment of Holy Sprit that is one of seven sacraments.
That means, among the other, you are rational if you are believer and you have the knowledge in faith as the knowledge how to see the difference of various spirits, bad and good.
People who believe that something exist what we can say is God, but do not believe to Lord anything are atheists. We say that they have no faith. They do not pray often and they do not learn theology, but they are reading Bible and every thing about the Bible in a way that is not scientific. Why people are using the science to prove that faith in Lord is not rational? They are not scientists if they cannot make proper argument for atheism. That is not rational. Therefore, people who use science have no ratio as faithful people.
That is may be why I have to manage my forebodings and hunches because I am thirsty of rational thinking and in the same time the knowledge I feel, so to say, in me and do not know to express. Dear Lord put me in such position because He wants from me to analyze the feelings that faithful people have with my own ratio in faith and without ability to learn the science and that is because faithful people who are very good scientist gone from here and only those who are not scientists stayed. That is may be why I am so interested in rational faith and speak not about feelings. I do have feelings, but I do have some blockades from my early years. That leads me into the contemplation. The contemplation is leading me into the knowledge in my lousy mind that makes good conclusions because I pray and my spirit gives me that hunches that look like feelings, but they are for real in spirit. It is very amazing, my Lord, how you are giving me the answers and sometimes I can even express some of my hunches in a rational way. Thanks for the information, Jesus who reigns in ages.4:36

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar