subota, 14. rujna 2013.

Early Morning Thoughts



Early morning thoughts (from the essay)
2013-09-15 Sunday 5:44 hardly I was going to sleep this night and hardly I awakening. My eyes are hurt and tired. I wasn’t slept enough my fingers hurt me so I could not sleep in one piece. I need fresh air and water.
One of my sons asked me why the refrigerator is not closing well. I answered that we were opening it on force and now it cannot shut sometimes. It reminds me of me. I am too boring and too honest about my self, but it is only for the measures of the world and not for Holy Spirit.

I am sure about my salvation, I was really tortured in mind and other and now I see there are some persons which torture me. I got practice in being quite and peacefully let the people walk over me.

The dream repent it self, people were doing the various things by the same pattern over and over. Suddenly I found how to escape and be individual and than I finally woke up. May be I will find a solution how to behave like I am what I am without much suffering. This thought came from my Witness. Perhaps dream was not unknown to him either.
He is saying me like this, he is my messenger from the Lord, but may be it is my guardian angel – girl, she could be a messenger also. That is true, that is not only my thinking which is not real, how could somebody prove me it is not real? I am not hurting anybody, I only experience spiritual forebodings and they are real. I have no imagination and yesterday I told to my self that I really hate imagination. Kids are telling the truth when we are saying that they have big imagination. How could they learn such things? They are living they lives for real. Mind is real, too. To do the thinking means to live also. Thinking is happening and we wonder how could it be, but the table is moving and we do not wander how can it be because we see that the table is not moving; but atomic energy in the wood is real, only we proved that and spirit you can prove only with proper concluding where you telling the truth, that if you know at least the part of the truth which is to big and absolute therefore we cannot see the truth objectively, only the part of the truth.
Because Jesus is Truth, he showed us how to know Him, how to talk with Him and gave us His Spirit to tell us about Him, the Truth. Definitely imagination we see like a “good and nice lie” and lie cannot be so. That is the truth. The lie cannot be. If the children are telling stories that are nice and we do not understand them, but saying that is good although we do not understand, that is not unreal, the children are cleverer  from elders because they have more possibilities to develop and the elders are stopping that and interrupting that with laugh, saying that kids are lying. How monster!  1509 6:39


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar