nedjelja, 10. studenoga 2013.

The Whisper of Croats



The Whisper of Croats

Because I dined the Body of the Lord
Because I flattened the heart to the ground,
Stony and fertile, and the new to heaven,
I know that this is everything that lives forever

Because Spirit had fed me
A long time ago, and this was the same ground;
Because I had hidden genes combat
The same I once again become new one.

Never I should not be
Phoenix bird that flew away
because in the sooty ash and fertility
I always make a cradle

Therefore I am empowered by the Spirit,
Better than the Phoenix I make the nest.
Through ages they constantly trampled me,
And here with the Spirit of Cormorant galloping.

If you hear the sound, silent
As the sound of sneaking cavalry,
Be sure without a doubt:
These had the weavers with the Spirit knitted around

That is the whisper of Croats
That strongly floats and echoes
On the wings of glory, on the wings of Cormorant
Which himself spiritual horseshoe forges
2013-11-10 Sunday morning 08:51

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar