četvrtak, 14. kolovoza 2014.

Playing Scarves

Tomorrow early morning I come to the set
various herbs and more various bumble bees and wasps,
where the first sun shine merry bunch
dewy leaves, grass on which I stand barefoot.

We'll play games cheerful black witches and fantasy,
first love among us will secretly celebrate,
young bees, ants and store them wedding guests
a fragrant breeze hair overwhelm them.

Summertime is, there won't be cars
that would hinder us smoggy fumes
event at which I was always on call,
saw the glorious game of the hidden scarves;

that is when you guard your property all
as well as someone trying to break down.
You must well know kicks receiving,
and must not be handed to the grass, bearing down.

I'm the one in this game always loses
because either my scarves do not keep very
but just watch that I do not kneel bug
that is buzzing around me like a feather easily.

Mother then will call us at breakfast,
the smell of fine bread, juice and vitamins
we will take a fortune glossy banner
while everyone else follows the movie in theaters.

Then comes the red sun with dolls,
secret meetings about rare shrubs
easier to find when darkness falls
and when bugs rush like lightning.

Late in the evening still talk to fat jokes,
no one knows that love has found its home
who faithfully keeps his prey delicious.
I'm just an observer in this society

because to me there is a shelf for a rainy days
which is full of secret hints and tips,
even how dawn to wait for dawn
and to withstand the temptations of one's call.
06/26/2014. 08:21


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar