četvrtak, 14. kolovoza 2014.

Below-petals of the Lilies

I would drink again sweet nectar
that are not only syrups plant
but painstakingly derived missing
from fruits full of petals of lilies,

eager to move small jumps
to the huge flower without fragrance
so as not to be drowned in the juices
they flutter between flower outline

of which coming on light dizziness
but at the very attempt inhalation
early summer rain drops of below-petals
After a morning ascent Aglow

the vast and invisible nostrils
which I am only partially aware,
but mind the existing hairpin
as infant jelly raw

and so I am familiar with a garden atmosphere
I'm losing it from the memories
from which I wake up to another delivery
eternally present bees of the Ekumena

and do not even know what I'm made of
because I do not see any dust and ashes,
I do not believe that is the dawn of them seasoned
because how would I flew that way

while the rare rain dripping aspire to execute me
that they could tell to the Gentiles
that the bees and the people once knew to dig
common roots of these below-petals.

Here, I already avails itself of the fruit,
I've already picked up a spiritual arms
in which counts the number of new ages
and where fed me a great bunch of lilies,  

and just a breath of freshness looming,
modest wish was and jelly.
Oh, and the bird struck up
as if she took my word.

13/05/2014. 07:11//14.08.2014 09:25

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar